Anyone currently posting live from allure??? 12/5/10

vickib

I'd love to see a live from allure post for this week. Has anyone seen one? Since it is the first official sailing, I'd love to hear what the paying travelers have to say. Im off to the allure on December 12. Need updates....so excited!!

I'm here... we're all here... amazing ship - beautiful as expected except i'm finding the wifi extremely SLOW compared to the Oasis last year.. used up my hour I bought in a day so i'm only popping on to check for emails etc... if Royal wants to give me unlimited internet i'll definitely throw out a live from but at this rate it'd cost me more than my cruise LOL :)

What are the formal nights? And which formal night did you have Lobster? I want to be sure I did not have anything else booked for that night? Thanks.

The formal nights are the second and fifth. They are serving the lobster tonight, the sixth night. They served lobster at labadee as well, apparently special for our "inaugural voyage".

More later.

The formal nights are the second and fifth. They are serving the lobster tonight, the sixth night. They served lobster at labadee as well, apparently special for our "inaugural voyage".

More later.

Thanks for the information. So they are not serving Lobster for a formal night?

Archived