Paul Santley?

navybaby1113

Looks like Paul Santley is going to be the cruise director for our Inspiration cruise. For those who have cruised with him before, what do you think?

miss you by a week.... guess I'll look for you as you get off and Mom and I get on!

A CD doesn't make or break a cruise for us, but Paul Santley has been our CD on several cruises and we find him to be very nice and likeable. He is real not loud and in your face, which to me makes a good CD.

I was actually very pleasantly surprised to learn that he would be the CD on our upcoming cruise. Now if we could only get Maria, our room steward from our past cruises...that would be great!:)

• 1 month later...

He was supposed to be our CD earlier this month on the Inspiration as well, however we had Danny instead.

However, I read Stephanie Meads facebook post today and it said she just signed back with the Inspiration. So maybe she'll be back when you go.

We have only sailed with him once on the Holiday in 2003.

I thoroughly enjoyed him as a CD. Not in your face with the announcements and he was funny....

We sat and chatted in the cover lounge one evening for quite awhile.

Archived