Local time in Puerto Rico?

penk99

I might be losing my mind. I'm trying to schedule a tour with an independent company in Puerto Rico for 2PM local time. According to my docs, the ship will be in port that day from 1PM to 8PM. The tour operator is asking me to confirm that the 1PM to 8PM is local time. It is...right? I mean, all of the switching of the clocks business on board is to make sure the ship is on local time while in port...right? Thanks!!:confused:

Not so on our cruise this spring. We were on a tour of Acapulca when the driver said "We have an hour to spare, any body like to go anywhere special" Some Girls on the tour said they want to go to the Hard Rock Cafe. After quite a long time the driver asked "would any body on the bus Go & round them up. Being a retired Farmer "I said sure" They were at the Bar having a great time . I said come on Girls it's time to return to the Ship. They said no it's not,look at the time I did & the time was an hour earlier than the Ships . I grabbed one of them & Manhandled her onto the Bus The others followed complaining. I spoke to the Captain about the incident He replied "do you Know how many clocks I'd have to Change."

Archived