Just Booked!

hmwinter85

Hope you enjoy your cruise..we are on the Freedom in Jan(exotic western). I will be doing a review with photo's when we get back! Hopefully after we are home I can answer any questions you may have. I have noticed there are not alot of reviews for the Freedom on here:rolleyes:.

Exciting stuff! It will be here before you know it. I can't believe my own countdown clock is so low already!! :D I'll take good care of the Freedom for you! ;)

Have a great trip and hopefully you do a review with pictures when you get back!

Hope you enjoy your cruise..we are on the Freedom in Jan(exotic western). I will be doing a review with photo's when we get back! Hopefully after we are home I can answer any questions you may have. I have noticed there are not alot of reviews for the Freedom on here:rolleyes:.

I have noticed that as well! I'm looking all over for reviews and not a whole can I find! I did this when we were going on the Dream last April and got us so excited , Also to , seeing pics and hearing others thoughts on either a particular ship or port is great to hear....Also though sometimes it make you nervous if you read bad....But its all what you make of it, hay I figure a day on Vacation is so much better than a day at work!

But yes lots of pics!!!! Please!:)

Congrads, it is exciting. I will be on the Freedom in Feb. and booked the Dream for May. 2 cruises in 3 months for us, we are very excited too. My hubby and I are going alone in feb and the kids are going in May. Will post when we get back.

I just booked my next cruise on the Freedom for June 26! I'm so excited. No one's home with me right now so I thought I'd share my excitement with everyone here.

Enjoy, I just booked our next one to0 this past Friday, shhh, it's a Christmas Suprise.:)

I just booked my next cruise on the Freedom for June 26! I'm so excited. No one's home with me right now so I thought I'd share my excitement with everyone here.

Wahoo for you!!! That is so awesome. I wish I was in your shoes. Happy sailing.

Archived