Tampa cruise port - does RCCL have Diamond/suite lounge

Aprille

Does RCCL provide a Diamond/suite lounge at the Tampa cruise port?

I'm sitting at the Holiday Inn Express (N Rocky Point Dr E) looking out my window at fog as thick as pea soup. I feel sure Radiance is not docked as scheduled but don't know how to find out for sure.

We are scheduled on the 11am hotel shuttle to the cruise port. We have to check out anyway and thought if there is a comfortable place to wait at the port, we would go on over.

Any advice???

No lounge... but you will get priority check in and a separate seating area so your section will be called first to board when they are ready. There is water, lemonade and maybe ice tea, as well as an assortment of cookies available for all if you need a snack while waiting.

Thanks for the info, Murphy.

I called down to the front desk and was told they would know around 8:30 whether the ship has been delayed as that is when they typically get calls from departed passengers for pick-up.

TV weatherman says the fog should lift by 9:00 and it does appear the sun is trying to peak out so hopefully we won't be delayed too long.

Thanks for the info, Murphy.

I called down to the front desk and was told they would know around 8:30 whether the ship has been delayed as that is when they typically get calls from departed passengers for pick-up.

TV weatherman says the fog should lift by 9:00 and it does appear the sun is trying to peak out so hopefully we won't be delayed too long.

Enjoy your trip! We got off on Dec 6th...no fog, but 2 passengers from Russia didn't report to immigration, so our disembarkation was delayed for a while. I'm not sure how that impacted embarkation though...

If Georgina is still onboard as the concierge, please tell her Ray & Susan (the Polar Bears) say hi and ask to see her Polar Bear pin bear.... She wasn't sure when Juan Diego would be back. I know she was still onboard last sailing, but if Juan Diego is back, I believe she will be taking her vacation.

Have a great cruise!!!

Aprille, hope all goes well and you have a wonderful cruise!!!!!

Hi, Vicki! :)

If Georgina is still onboard as the concierge, please tell her Ray & Susan (the Polar Bears) say hi and ask to see her Polar Bear pin bear.... She wasn't sure when Juan Diego would be back. I know she was still onboard last sailing, but if Juan Diego is back, I believe she will be taking her vacation.

Will do! Thanks, again!

For anyone who may be interested, it appears everything is running on schedule. We ran into some people in the hotel parking lot around 9:00am EST just returning from Radiance.

Hoping to be on the ship by noon! :D

Archived