Miami Hotel which offers shuttles from airport and to cruise pier

Babakay

Does anyone know of a hotel near the Miami airport which would offer complimentary shuttle from the airport and also from the hotel to the Port of Miami? I have been looking but have been unable to find one. I would appreciate any help that can be given. Thanks

Does anyone know of a hotel near the Miami airport which would offer complimentary shuttle from the airport and also from the hotel to the Port of Miami? I have been looking but have been unable to find one. I would appreciate any help that can be given. Thanks

If you want basic accommodations, please see my mention in the following post regarding Red Roof Inn right at the entrance of MIA. My experience from 2 years ago was very positive:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=2089495&postcount=4

Regards,

-RSS from SF-

I've read that the Days-Inn/Civic Center offers both shuttles, but I've seen some real mixed reviews of the place. But for just a place to "crash" with no transportation worries, this migh be the place. We're staying at the Holiday-Inn at the Port, which is about a $25.00 taxi fare from the airport and less than $10.00 to just about any ship. And you're right across the street from the "Marketplace" which has many nice restaurants and shopping for those last minute "oops" items that may have been forgotten. Not to mention picking- some soda and bottled water to take onboard.

You can book at www.holiday-inn.com (don't forget the dash)

Hope this helps...

Holiday Inn Airport offers a shuttle from the Airport and to the Port. I just got that hotel for $40 bucks on priceline.com by putting 2 stars. I would not recommend the Days Inn - Miami Airport North. It has a free shuttle both ways but it is NOT somewhere you want to stay. They gave away our Ramada reservation and put us in the "Sister" Days Inn - which had bugs, burnt mattresses, and bottles in the sink.

Several of the suite type places (Amerisuites & Embassy I believe) do have this service but you frequently have to make reservations on the shuttle as soon as you check in. I would also check out Hampton. I am hearing great things about them. They have upgraded their rooms and do a pre-set hot breakfast in addition to all the cereal, muffins, bagels, waffles, doughnuts, fruits and juices they have always offered.

Archived