Digital camera photos put on disc?

CaptainDaddy

Hello fellow Costa Cruisers!

Cant wait to go on Sunday! Just had a thought about my digital camera. Does anyone know if you can get your photos downloaded onto a disc on the Atlantica? I'm planning to take quite a few pictures and sure would hate to have to buy an additional memory card or delete to make room. Any insight? Andy? Our cruise guru, did you happen to notice? Thanks! Forcast calls for snow, it always makes me feel better to be flying away when there is 3 feet of snow on the ground. The only ice I want to see will be in my drink! 3 more sleeps! :)

Good luck on your trip Are you flying out of Toronto.? We'll be there a week later Going on the Costa Med Western Carribean already done the Eastern a few years ago and the Southern last year on Sunbird. Can't wait to go on a real big ship.

Have a margaritta for me

Mo from Chatham Ontario Canada

Yep were going out of YYZ. I live in the GTA so its easy. Too bad Sunquest dosent fly out of Detroit for you eh? I'll certainly have a margarita for you. Infact I'll be going to Jimmy Buffets in Key West as well as his location in Ocho Rios. Went to the Jimmy Buffett website for Ocho Rios and played the game to find the lost shaker of salt. Printed out my coupon for a free margarita. I'll probably have a few but its always nice to get a free one. 2 more sleeps!:cool:

Archived