Miracle ?

sailorwife

I just got off the ship a couple hours ago. We had our formal nights the first full day at sea and the 2nd full day at sea. Had a great time! Aruba and Curacau were fantastic! Weather was great all around.

Will you be posting a review or pictures?

Really want to hear all about the ports! Please?? :D

Pretty please??

Will you be posting a review or pictures?

Really want to hear all about the ports! Please?? :D

Pretty please??

Hi Debbie I will be cruising with you, :)

Thanks pjzplace,I am trying to get together with my gang I am cruising with for a 65th Birthday Dinner at the steakhouse, we would love some pictures and a review,

Thanks

sailorwife(Joan):)

Two days in a row doesnt sound right, I can see 1st sea day and the 1 sea day after ports, which would be the 6th day of cruise! JMO!

Sandra

Sandra , it would be Jan/30th and Feb/4th not two days in a row it is the first Sea day and the second Sea Day

we will be in ports the other days,

Joan:)

I just got off the ship a couple hours ago. We had our formal nights the first full day at sea and the 2nd full day at sea. Had a great time! Aruba and Curacau were fantastic! Weather was great all around.

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I think the OP's question was answered. We're going on that same itinerary in January. I noticed that the ship doesn't get into port at Curacao until 1:00. Did that leave you enough time to do a beach, or is that out of the question? Just wondering?

---Bruce

You could do a beach trip. It would just be a little short. I think it was dark about 5:30 when we did this itinerary a few weeks ago. Curacao is such a neat place to walk around downtown. The pontoon bridge is unique. I would recommend that you allow a little time to see the downtown area and do your beach days at the other ports. Just my opinion though.

Archived