Internet on POA?

dleighb

Does the POA have an internet purchase plan available or is this something you do while docked in the port through a wi-fi access? Just trying to figure out what my options are and what I can tell my boss since it looks like I will have to at least keep up with work e-mail some while on vacation due to some bad timing of a project.

Does the POA have an internet purchase plan available or is this something you do while docked in the port through a wi-fi access? Just trying to figure out what my options are and what I can tell my boss since it looks like I will have to at least keep up with work e-mail some while on vacation due to some bad timing of a project.

Tell the boss there is no internet on the ship! ;)

Sorry, I can't answer the question as I have not used internet on a ship since 2007 - its is just too slow. And I am on vacation. In Hawaii there was enough time spent in port or close to land to use my iphone so I did nto miss anything.

Based on an insert from our February cruise, they have two packages and a pay as you go. Package 1 is 250 minutes for $100.00, a 100 minute package for $55.00. The pay as you go is $0.75 per minute.

Archived