Private Tour help

deemitt

• 3 weeks later...

in 2010 we used William Drayton' company for a day tour of Barbados. We contacted him by email before leaving UK (contact details to be found on Tripadvisor or by using the search function on Cruise Critic, I am sorry I have mislaid them myself) His son Willy met us at the cruise terminal and gave us a lovely relaxed, informative day out. From memory, it was about usd75-100 for approx. 5 hours for 2 of us. The company has many well deserved reports on Cruise Critic and TA.

I just got back from Barbados about 3 weeks ago I was on the Emerald, had a GREAT CC group we went with Scenic Barbados Tours and had a blast this was my 3rd trip to the island and the best time I've ever had. Tour was $30+$20 tip best $50 I've ever spent, saw the whole island including the beaches at Bathsheba unbelievable, our group had a great time, we got some excellent pictures our driver Napoleon was AWESOME!! One of the best tours I've taken in the Caribbean $50 cant beat it. Hope that helps Todd

Archived