Tuc tuc tours

Shooshoo

We booked this tour last month and had a blast. Been to Coz several times-hired a taxi, been on a van tour and basically did our own thing previously. What seperates this from anything else is the uniqueness. We walked up to the meeting place and waited for our driver to arrive as we were early. Loaded up with a cooler - 2 beers, 2 sodas and 2 waters but I'm sure we could have done something different as the store was next door. Then we headed south past the beach clubs to El Cedral, then went to Punta Sur to climb the lighthouse and see the croc marsh. Then head to Rastas Bar for some more beers, El Mirador, Coconuts and Mezacalito before heading back to town. We were going to stop off at San Gervasio but my friend had one stop too many and wanted to go back to town. We drove down the waterfront back to the pier. Would I do it again-no; would I recommend it-Yes because its unique. Your driver will stop anywhere you want and for as long as you want. We started at 930a and finished around 330p.

You can go to the following: http://www.***********************/ToursExcursions/TucTucIslandTourDriver.htm it will only hold 2 adults plus the driver. you could fit a small child up front but that is about it. As for the traveling on the back road along the main road it is a little bumpy because of the condition of the road. When on the main road it is fine. It was fun and stopped all over the place so we could do what we wanted, when we wanted and for as long as we wanted.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing dumb about the question: we arrive at Puerto Maya (Carnival pier) and the pick up spot was about 5-8mins away. When we finished we were dropped off at the pier. As for time you make your own schedule and control how much time you want to spend at each stop. Having been to Coz before we just took our time and made it back in plenty of time for shopping.

• 1 month later...

Archived