Navigator of the seas 4 day compass

• 3 months later...

Folks, I've looked everywhere on CC and on several cruising-relate websites and I can't find a current 4-day compass for the Navigator to save my life! If you guys manage to locate one online, would ya please let me know on this thread so I can see them and maybe make copies???? Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Still searching for someone who has recent Cruise Compasses for a four-night Navigator of the Seas cruise. Surely someone out there saved copies of theirs....wanna share, please???:):)

Or if you'll be taking a four-nighter on the NOS soon, would you save your compasses and post them here on CC when you get home?

Thanks!!!!!!

Thanks for replying! I understand not being able to post the compasses here on CC...I'm still trying to figure out how to post pictures and put cute little dancing messages in my posts!:)

It would help my cruise planning to know when the ice shows were held, if there was an art tour during your cruise, if a wine tasting seminar was offered, and if there was a late-night party on the lido deck.

I can think of lots of other questions, but I won't bog you down...just having you offer to help is appreciated!

Baowen - I appreciate your help, but if I'm not mistaken KGHalbe's cruise was a five-night cruise, whereas we are going on a four-nighter...

I did review the compasses, though, and see that little has changed in the way of onboard activities since I was on the Navigator in November...:)

Thanks for replying! I understand not being able to post the compasses here on CC...I'm still trying to figure out how to post pictures and put cute little dancing messages in my posts!:)

It would help my cruise planning to know when the ice shows were held, if there was an art tour during your cruise, if a wine tasting seminar was offered, and if there was a late-night party on the lido deck.

I can think of lots of other questions, but I won't bog you down...just having you offer to help is appreciated!

I know you might have the answers but I'll post here in case anyone else is interested!

Ice Show - Day 2 3pm and 5pm, Day 4 3pm

Art Seminar - Day 2 11am

Art Tour - Day 2 11am, Day 4 10am

Wine tasting -

Making sense of wine - Day 2 1-2pm, Day 4 1-2pm

Connoisseurs wine tasting - Day 2 3-4pm, Day 4 3-4pm

As for a late-night party...I don't know which one you mean! There were several late-night events....

Any other questions? I'd be happy to look up anything else!

CariBear - thanks! You can email them to me using my CC screen name at comcast dot net. I really appreciate it!

Tried to email you twice at the email address you posted, but it was rejected both times. I used your CC name plus comcast.net

CariBear - thanks! You can email them to me using my CC screen name at comcast dot net. I really appreciate it!

I went back to try and email you again, but it appears the comcast email address cannot accept the file because of it's size. I've emailed it to others and it has been accepted.....do you have a gmail address?

I do not have the opportunity right now to dowload each page to my computer and then resend, but I can try and do that tomorrow. You can email me at mscaribear at gmail dot com

Thanks

Thanks B_Mac - your info will help me start some of our onboard event planning! Appreciate it!

CariBear - Sorry, I don't have a gmail address. If you have time to send the compasses in a couple emails, that would be lovely.:):) If not, I'll set up a gmail account, then cancel it once your email arrives. Let me know which you prefer to do. And again, thanks!!!!!!!!

Thanks B_Mac - your info will help me start some of our onboard event planning! Appreciate it!

CariBear - Sorry, I don't have a gmail address. If you have time to send the compasses in a couple emails, that would be lovely.:):) If not, I'll set up a gmail account, then cancel it once your email arrives. Let me know which you prefer to do. And again, thanks!!!!!!!!

Hi Cindy!

I was able to download them this morning and I just sent you 2 emails. One contains Days 1 & 2...the other Days 3 & 4. Hopefully they will work for you! Have fun planning your cruise!

Archived