Just a quick post...

MattT

Because I wanted to see my countdown clock! Family and I are READY TO CRUISE!!! Hope all the CCers out there have a wonderful holiday! And if you're not on a cruise, then get on one again soon! :D

Because I wanted to see my countdown clock! Family and I are READY TO CRUISE!!! Hope all the CCers out there have a wonderful holiday! And if you're not on a cruise, then get on one again soon! :D

Only three days!?!?! Lucky you.

I have a litle longer until my next cruise.

I'm reading about every post here on CC while waiting for the summer. :P

Isn't that exciting?!!! I hope you're all packed and ready to go.

I see you're on Adventure. Which itinerary are you doing? I'm doing Aruba, Curacao, Domenica and St. Thomas in April on AOS. I hope you're planning on doing a review upon your return! And if you keep your Compasses, would love to see those as well.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Theresa

Isn't that exciting?!!! I hope you're all packed and ready to go.

I see you're on Adventure. Which itinerary are you doing? I'm doing Aruba, Curacao, Domenica and St. Thomas in April on AOS. I hope you're planning on doing a review upon your return! And if you keep your Compasses, would love to see those as well.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Theresa

We're on the Christmas cruise so we're headed to the Saints...Thomas, Maartin, Kitts, Lucia and oh yeah, Grenada.

I will take photos of the COMPASS and upload when we return. Can do a review as well...its our third Voyager-class ship and I'm interested to see how they've aged...I'm sure she'll have some blemishes, but its like visiting an old friend, so I'm sure I'll look past some things!

Just glad to get into warm weather...forecast is for snow in VA tomorrow. Get me outta here! :)

Only three days!?!?! Lucky you.

I have a litle longer until my next cruise.

I'm reading about every post here on CC while waiting for the summer. :P

Wife and I are definitely looking forward to it! You will have to let me know how Allure is...I plan on booking a B2B on either her or Oasis for 2012 (our 25th Anniv).

First things first though...Adventure in 3 days...and a few hours...anyone see that countdown clock?!? ;)

Just a quick post...

Because I wanted to see my countdown clock!

I can understand your wanting to see your countdown clock. We are sailing Serenade this Saturday, and this weeks seems soooo looooong. :D

Weather should be great this week-end in San Juan. Right now it's raining cats and dogs. Have fun on Adventure. She's a beautiful ship.

We're on the Christmas cruise so we're headed to the Saints...Thomas, Maartin, Kitts, Lucia and oh yeah, Grenada.

I will take photos of the COMPASS and upload when we return. Can do a review as well...its our third Voyager-class ship and I'm interested to see how they've aged...I'm sure she'll have some blemishes, but its like visiting an old friend, so I'm sure I'll look past some things!

Just glad to get into warm weather...forecast is for snow in VA tomorrow. Get me outta here! :)

Hi Matt,

Sounds like a great itinerary. Only done St. Thomas and St. Maarten myself.

Thanks! Would love to see them. Adventure will be my 3rd Voyager class ship as well. Hey, you'll be on a cruise so I'm sure you won't even notice any blemishes ;):D

Brrr! Have a warm and lovely trip!

Theresa

Archived