Christmas and Elegant nights ?? - Glory

BrooklinNorth

Hi all , I need guidance to pass onto a friend.

She and her DD are sailing this weekend 12/19, on the Carnival Glory's Christmas cruise.

She's called Carnival and they've been of little help, but I knew how to help her fine out the answers to her question, post the question right here:D

A) Which nights would you think are going to be their elegant nights?

B ) Do you think that they will be MORE formal/elegant given that they're cruising Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? Two ladies and they were thinking to dress very very formal.

WHat are your opinions my dear CC friends?

We're sailing on the Conquest that week and our Elegant nights are night 2 and night 5 if I remember right. I'm not so sure people will be super dressy like in days gone by but I do think a lot of folks will dress up a bit more than normal as it's a Holiday Cruise.

Hi all , I need guidance to pass onto a friend.

She and her DD are sailing this weekend 12/19, on the Carnival Glory's Christmas cruise.

She's called Carnival and they've been of little help, but I knew how to help her fine out the answers to her question, post the question right here:D

A) Which nights would you think are going to be their elegant nights?

B ) Do you think that they will be MORE formal/elegant given that they're cruising Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? Two ladies and they were thinking to dress very very formal.

WHat are your opinions my dear CC friends?

We'll be on the Ecstasy from the 20th-25th, and we're going to dress more formal than usual because it's the holidays. For our elegant night my DH is wearing his tux and a red plaid vest...I am wearing a red dress. We're also going to get a little more dressed up than usual on the last night since it's Christmas Eve.

If its anything like it was last week on the Fascination, there will be a mix ranging from khakis and long sleeve shirts, to suits (didn't see any tuxes), with the occasional person getting in the dining room wearing a t shirt and jeans.

I do agree that, since it's Christmas (and a longer cruise), people may be more inclined to dress up more...

All good to know ! I was only going to take two fancy-shmancy tops and a pair of dress black slacks.. I'd better go shopping tomorrow and find something else that glitters... I remembered to buy a bungee cord tho'...thought I was all set to go in just 7 days...woohoo !

Archived