Shampoo Pump Dispenser

Gadgetmonster

Under the heading of useless trivia: If anyone is interested Bed, Bath and Beyond sells the same dispensers. I believe that they are about $30 for the set. Last week on the Elation I took a look at the gallon jugs that the soap came in and the labels were very generic(shower soap and shampoo) with the required MSD information and listed Proctor and Gamble as the manufacture.

After my first cruise I came away thinking what a good idea the dispensers were. I looked for them on Amazon and found the same brand that Carnival had. I bought one, loved it so much bought a larger one for the guest bathroom. Had them for years now with not one problem.

If it matters to anyone the shampoo and body wash do contain Propylene Glycol and SLS. I have to avoid these for health reasons and I asked my steward if they contained them because I LOVED the smell of the body wash. Unfortunately he came back and told me they did contain both so I didn't get to use it. :(

Leaving this Sunday on the Sensation.

A few years back the bathroom had shampoo in the shower that was dispensed out of a pump container. Do they still have that?

Is the shampoo pretty good? Thanks.

They still have shampoo and body wash in the showers. They aren't the best, but I manage to live with them for a few days! I bring my own conditioner with me.

They still have shampoo and body wash in the showers. They aren't the best, but I manage to live with them for a few days! I bring my own conditioner with me.

My thoughts exactly. I may not use these brands at home, but I can do without packing shampoo and shower gel just for a week cruise. I do take a small conditioner though, since it's not provided.

Archived