Park N Go Parking?

Mrs.C05

Has anyone parked here or know about the area? My husband and I were looking at alternative places to park beside at the port and didn't know if this place was good or not. I don't care to come back from my vacation to find my car being vandalized or whatnot. We secured a rate of $8.99/day for here, for now.

Any advice about this place is much appreciated!:D

Thanks!

Thanks!!! If anyone else has used them, please tell me your experience!

We have used Park N Fly for both Port Everglades and the Fort Lauderdale airport. It is mid-way between the airport and port so it is very convenient. Making a reservation online is a bit cheaper rather than just showing up although either are OK. The shuttle both to the airport/port and back makes it better than dragging luggage from the airport and port garages. The best part of Park N Fly is it's cheaper than the parking garages!

Yeah, that's why we made a reservation. It's much cheaper than the parking at the port and I've dealt with a Park N Fly here in Orlando for the # of flights I've had to take earlier this year. Not too bad really, especially for the price.

• 1 month later...

We just used Park n Go earier this month!! LOVED IT!!! It worked absolutely perfectly. They picked us (and our luggage) up at our car in their lot, dropped us right at the luggage drop at the port....and dropped us back off at our car after the cruise!!! They had said ot call after the cruise but....there was already a bus waiitng. We didn't have to wait for it to fill up either. Ask where their buses are after disembarking....

Park'N Go at Port Everglades has a $6.99 per day rate on line. Make a resevation on line and they issue a confirmation, and a coupon.

Thanks for the info! Looks like you need a minimum of 5 days....and I will only need 4. Guess I will need to do the $12/day with 1 day free for $36.

I went on today and put in all the info they requested and I received a confirmation and a coupon for 5.99 per day. The coupon does not say what day we are arriving - although I did put this info on the computer when I signed up. It also does not say anything about the amount of days. We are five nights so we are ok I just thought this was wierd.

Linda

I went on today and put in all the info they requested and I received a confirmation and a coupon for 5.99 per day. The coupon does not say what day we are arriving - although I did put this info on the computer when I signed up. It also does not say anything about the amount of days. We are five nights so we are ok I just thought this was wierd.

Linda

What website did you use for your booking? Thanks!

Here is the website. Think it is legit? Hope this works.

http://offairportparking.com/portevg/

Linda

Thanks so much! I had found 2 other links, but with different pricing....although they both had the same "offairportparking.com" in the beginning of the web address. I do think it is legit. Thanks again!

Park'N Go at Port Everglades has a $6.99 per day rate on line. Make a resevation on line and they issue a confirmation, and a coupon.

Make sure this say for cruising. That sounds like the airport parking price. I got mine online that says "Special Internet Cruise Parking" for 8.99.

Thanks so much! I had found 2 other links, but with different pricing....although they both had the same "offairportparking.com" in the beginning of the web address. I do think it is legit. Thanks again!

Hey CariBear, looks like you will be getting on the NOS on the day we get off. Too bad, we could have met on the cruise. As of now we are planning on using this coupon for cruising.

We'll have to talk when you get back and compare cruises and parking.

Linda

Make sure this say for cruising. That sounds like the airport parking price. I got mine online that says "Special Internet Cruise Parking" for 8.99.

Thanks, I did check and it does say cruise parking and the directions point you to Port Everglades, not the airport. Glad I checked though, it seems like there are alot of websites out there with different prices. Want to make sure the one we use is legit parking.

Linda

Hey CariBear, looks like you will be getting on the NOS on the day we get off. Too bad, we could have met on the cruise. As of now we are planning on using this coupon for cruising.

We'll have to talk when you get back and compare cruises and parking.

Linda

Let's compare notes when we get back! Have a wonderful cruise!! :)

Archived