Bowling on the PEARL?

Unknotted

Can anyone tell me a little about bowling on the Pearl? How much to bowl? Do they have shoe rental? How much for that? Anything else I should know?? Do you need reservations? Thanks tons.

$5 per person, per game. Shoes are made available and included. Reservations are usually not needed.

Most days there is a 2 for 1 time which is noted in the daily latitudes so if you bowl then it is half price... That made a huge difference for us a couple weeks ago with 5 bowlers, we just made sure to go when it cost less ;) Staff in Bliss/Bowling is super fun and great with the kids

Bowling on the Pearl is fun :) One tip - ask them to put the bumpers up no matter how good a bowler you are. Bowling at sea is NOT the same as on land - even if you don't feel the ship moving the ball does & behaves accordingly. Picking up spares is the tough part.

Back in 2007 DH's average was low 190's and he had two or three 300 games under his belt. We put the bumpers up, his score 147, mine 79! Mom and Don scored 98 and 74. It was great. When Mom and I were on the Pearl this October we bowled and it was one of the things she really enjoyed. Didn't take picture of the scores this time.

Can anyone tell me a little about bowling on the Pearl? How much to bowl? Do they have shoe rental? How much for that? Anything else I should know?? Do you need reservations? Thanks tons.

Wife and I loved the bowling. After the second session we finally figured out why the right side of our rear ends were sore. (Its been a while since we bowled and those "muscles" hadn't been used much (for bowling)).

AJ

Bowling on the Pearl is fun :) One tip - ask them to put the bumpers up no matter how good a bowler you are. Bowling at sea is NOT the same as on land - even if you don't feel the ship moving the ball does & behaves accordingly. Picking up spares is the tough part.

Back in 2007 DH's average was low 190's and he had two or three 300 games under his belt. We put the bumpers up, his score 147, mine 79! Mom and Don scored 98 and 74. It was great. When Mom and I were on the Pearl this October we bowled and it was one of the things she really enjoyed. Didn't take picture of the scores this time.

Wow, seas must have been mightly angry!! That ball must have been doing figure 8s going down the alley

Wow, seas must have been mightly angry!! That ball must have been doing figure 8s going down the alley

lol seas were very calm ... for fun i did try doing bank shot off one bumper - did get kind of a figure 8 out of that little maneuver.

I was never a good bowler - my first time bowling was my first date with dh. I got a 17 :) Fast forward few years, we're poor and I'm expecting our 2nd baby. At monte carlo bowling the $100 shot comes up and everyone looks to see who gets to try for it - it's me! And would you believe I made the strike and won the $$ $100 winning ball followed promptly by a gutter ball.

Archived