Majesty Next Week

robster18

We will be on the Majesty next week and from checking out the weather, doesnt look like Bahamas is going to be very warm :( Has the weather gotten any better or is it looking better at all?

Dont say that! :eek: I will be on Majesty next week! I guess if its not snow or ice, we can't complain too much. ;)

I too am a bit worried! The last two times I have stopped in Nassau it was chilly and we couldn't do much (January & November of this year).

The temps are generally the same as South Florida (my home) and it's been unusually cold this week (30/40s). Im headed on Majesty on the 24th and hope its at least in the mid to upper 70s!!

I am also from South Florida and concerned about the weather on our Christmas cruise. It has been so cold for the past couple of weeks, following an unusually cold winter last year. We aren't used to wearing jeans and jackets and using heat instead of a/c, and it is getting tiresome. I would like to get clothes set aside and ready to pack next week, but don't know what we will need. It will be much easier next week, when the forecast should be accurate. We are all going to have a great time no matter what the weather will be. Just getting tired of the suspense and want to know exactly what to look forward to :)

Hope I am not asking for trouble from people "up north" who will not appreciate complaints about two weeks of temperatures in the thirties to fifties.

It's been cool and windy here in S. Florida (just 50 miles from the Bahamas) lately. Bring a good book and something warm...you may not be able to enjoy the water. It's really hit or miss. Some years we have a very warm winter, where you can get in the water right through the winter. This winter is a cold one.

We will be on the Majesty next week and from checking out the weather, doesnt look like Bahamas is going to be very warm :( Has the weather gotten any better or is it looking better at all?

Since you can't control the weather, I would suggest you make the best of it no matter what the weathers like, that way you'll have a nice cruise! Last November we were caught on Enchantment with a hurricane approaching us and it was windy, rainy and high seas. Believe it or not, we still made the best of it even though it wasn't our ideal cruise!

Off the Majesty this morning. It started out chilly in Miami on Monday, Key West was pleasant in the sun on Tuesday, Nassau was warm in the sun on Wednesday, and everyone was at the beach in Coco Cay on Thursday. Could not have been better !! :)

Archived