Help booking B2B from overseas

aggieastrosfan

Okay, I'm not overseas, but my brother is in Afghanistan at the moment, so this is for him. :)

We're working on his welcome home trip. I've talked him into a B2B in October (long story, minor miracle we worked this mess out!). He's got a roommate picked, and is ready to book, but I'm trying to figure out how to actually get him booked in the same cabin for both legs when he's overseas and can't really call. Can he book it online, and I can call them and get the cabin switched? Can he book it online and still get the military rate? Or does he ned to suck it up and pay for the call to Carnival to get all this done?

FYI, it's the 10/6 and 10/10 sailings of the Triumph.

Hello,

I am from Europe and booked on the Homepage of Carnival our b2b. I booked the same stateroom for both legs. But I don't know how to get the military rate. He can send Email or ask to be called back just in case he cannot book military rate online. At the end of booking I got the information call Carnival - what I did. Then I asked for a call back and got it within the same minute.

Can he provide you with all the details and you make the call to Carnival? If not, he can book each part of the trip through the website. Then yoy can call Carnival on his behalf, tie his 2 bookings to each other for the B2B, and then ask them to tie his bookings to yours.

Archived