ESTA application

Atriumgirl

I've just tried to update our ESTAs for our forthcoming cruise as obviously our flight number and destination address has changed since we last travelled. The 'update' section only asks for existing authorization number, dob & passport number so now I have a new approval with last years flight no. etc. Is the travel information on the form totally spurious or have I missed a click box on the form? Any help/suggestions will be most welcome.

I've just tried to update our ESTAs for our forthcoming cruise as obviously our flight number and destination address has changed since we last travelled. The 'update' section only asks for existing authorization number, dob & passport number so now I have a new approval with last years flight no. etc. Is the travel information on the form totally spurious or have I missed a click box on the form? Any help/suggestions will be most welcome.

Sorry folks, please ignore the above - I've now read the form properly :rolleyes: and updated successfully.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I have just applied for our ESTA and I now have the approved document. I left out the flight, destination info etc as it said it was optional. Do I have to put it in? And if I do, will I put San Juan down as this is the port we leave from?

Thanks for any advice, Michelle

hi

i have just applied for our esta and i now have the approved document. I left out the flight, destination info etc as it said it was optional. Do i have to put it in? And if i do, will i put san juan down as this is the port we leave from?

Thanks for any advice, michelle

no there is no need to put flight, destination info are you flying direct to san juan from uk

Archived