Just off Liberty! Wonderful cruise:)

Willbcruisin

Just returned from 7 night Eastern on Liberty. This was our 3rd time on her and I can't tell you one complaint. My 10th cruise overall.

St Thomas, St Martin & San Juan.

Toured with Bernards tours in St Martin for the 3rd time......went to Pinel and Maho...our best port and tour again!

Crew and service excellent, food excellent, comedy club was the best!

Had rough seas but it does not bother us.

We did your time dining for the 1st time and loved it. We stayed with the same staff most of the week except when we dined with some CC friends.

Exhausted as we did not stop........

Happy to answer any questions...

Cruise director Todd and staff amazing!!!!

Impossible not to have a great time on this ship!

We also sailed the Liberty Thanksgiving week and loved it. We did miss having the Serenity area, but the beauty of the ship and those ever changing chandelier light colors almost made up for the lack of the Serenity area. I truly thought the Liberty was the second most beautiful Carnival ship I have sailed on, with the Miracle being the first! Loved the Chef's Table and steakhouse, however had some issues with our MDR dinner server. Nothing too horrible though and we still had a lovely cruise with magnificat weather! I wouldn't hesitate to do this cruise again!

We had a great time last month on the Liberty as well :) Did you by any chance see Brad the Pianoman! He was one of the highlights of our cruise! I agree, Liberty staff was awesome!

Brad was onboard and still the same Brad! Had sailed with Brad last April as well, he has a great act!

The temps were perfect, high 70's, low 80's and always a breeze.

We never had an issue getting 2 loungers and we did not get on the lido until 10am or so. We also like the section near the slide and love watching the on deck activities up on the big screen!

Do not miss the Mexican night on the Lido....food was fabulous!

The itin was perfect for us, 3 ports then glorious sea days!

The water on the ship was great.

We only went in the water at Pinel on St Martin and to me it was like bath water.

OK, thanks. We're big into beaching it and snorkeling, and although I looked up the average water temps and there's only a difference of like 5-6 degrees between "summer" and "winter", I wanted to check. :)

We were on this same cruise and loved every minute of it. We did your time dining also and stumbled onto Francisco who I think was the best waiter we have ever had in my 10 cruises. We requested him every night after that and the wait was never long. Roy was our room steward and he was stellar as well. I loved having 3 port days and 4 sea days. I love sitting on my balcony. Can't get enough of that. The water at the beaches was just right - cool when you got in but wonderful after a minute. I love St. John so we went right over there for the day instead of staying in St. Thomas. I also think the Liberty is beautiful. We have been on her twice now and I am sure we will pick her agin in the near future.

We were on this same cruise and loved every minute of it. We did your time dining also and stumbled onto Francisco who I think was the best waiter we have ever had in my 10 cruises. We requested him every night after that and the wait was never long. Roy was our room steward and he was stellar as well. I loved having 3 port days and 4 sea days. I love sitting on my balcony. Can't get enough of that. The water at the beaches was just right - cool when you got in but wonderful after a minute. I love St. John so we went right over there for the day instead of staying in St. Thomas. I also think the Liberty is beautiful. We have been on her twice now and I am sure we will pick her agin in the near future.

We LOVED Francisco! We were fortunate enough to have received a comments email - and we praised he and his assistants up and down! Isn't he a great dancer too! We enjoyed every minute of the Liberty!

Any hint on which night Mexican night was? Not sure I want it to be the same night as our Steakhouse reservation. :D

You may have me on this one. We are leaning towards it was the night we were in St Martin. I wish I had taken the Fun Times but I did not.......Maybe someone else can chime in??

I even asked my dd and she is also thinking the night, last port, sailing away from St Martin.

I can say though it began somewhere around 11:30 pm so if you have an early Steakhouse ressie you should be fine. They did the color wars this night as well which began in the lounge and ended on the lido.

FUN, FUN, FUN:D

Archived