Hotel Europark...

Zoom70

Anyone stayed at Hotel Europark in Barcelona? I'm thinking of booking this hotel for our 3 day pre-cruise next summer. I want to know the proximity of this hotel to tourists spots like, Sagrada Familia, La Rambla etc..... also is it safe to walk around the area even at night? Thanks...

I stayed at the Europark from November 25 - 28 of this year. This is a very good choice. Close enough to the Sagrada Familia and far enough from Las Ramblas. You can still walk to Las Ramblas, but you're comfortably away from its mobs.

Passeig de Gracia, imo, is preferable to Las Ramblas and you're a few blocks from its corner.

The hotel itself is great. It is in a very safe neighborhood. Get the rate that includes breakfast and you will not be dissapointed. We really didn't have any issues here and would stay here if we ever go back to Barcelona.

Hi,

My husband and I stayed here 3 nights pre-cruise in September and really enjoyed the hotel. Clean room, nice bathroom and a very nice breakfast included in our rate. We had a room in the back looking over some roof tops but it was very quiet. Post cruise we had a free night on the Ramblas at an expensive hotel but will choose the Europark again when we take the Star Princess next year. We found the location to be very convenient.

We had a wonderful time in Barcelona and look forward to our return!

Hi,

My husband and I stayed here 3 nights pre-cruise in September and really enjoyed the hotel. Clean room, nice bathroom and a very nice breakfast included in our rate. We had a room in the back looking over some roof tops but it was very quiet. Post cruise we had a free night on the Ramblas at an expensive hotel but will choose the Europark again when we take the Star Princess next year. We found the location to be very convenient.

We had a wonderful time in Barcelona and look forward to our return!

So the rate that includes breakfast is for the whole party in your room?

Archived