park n go fort lauderdal

double bogey

going on 14 day cruise has anyone parked in park n go on ellis st near port everglade, rates seem very reasonable half of the terminal park n go has shuttle to terminal

We used Park N Go last February, and found them efficient, polite, and reasonably priced. It worked out well for us as our ship left from Terminal 29, and returned to Terminal 1 which uses a different parking garage.

going on 14 day cruise has anyone parked in park n go on ellis st near port everglade, rates seem very reasonable half of the terminal park n go has shuttle to terminal

My wife and I have used the Park N Fly for both cruises and flights. It certainly beats parking in the parking garages and then dragging luggage to the pier and/or airport. The rate beats the parking garages.

We used them in Jan (10 days) & Nov (7 days)- service was VERY good both times. In fact, this last cruise they had instituted a new very efficient valet type parking scheme - leave your car keys with them and they have it ready with truck open when you return.

Was painless with the free shuttle to & from the pier. They handled all the luggage.

Have recommended Park nGo to friends who thought it was great also !

thanks everyone for info on park and go, good to know can always count on the ccmessage boards

I would not use them. While these posters have had good experiences, the majority of cruisers on cruise critic have had disasterous results with off property parking in South Florida.

The complaints range from having to pay a cab to get back to the lot which negated any savings and took much much longer than parking at the port, to full out vandalism and theft.

South Florida is not a place where I'd gamble with my car.

These people are more the exception than the rule.

Archived