(Late) Review of Navigator of the Seas 11/29/10-12/4/10--with pictures!

Our families are staying home, just the men on this trip, but we plan to be at the karaoke bar, and we all sound great after we enforce our 6 drink min rule. :D

Actually it specifically states in the Royal Carribbean handbook (pg. 287)

"all passengers who have the need to sing, perform, dance etc... must consume 6 or more drinks for stage access".;)

Actually it specifically states in the Royal Carribbean handbook (pg. 287)

"all passengers who have the need to sing, perform, dance etc... must consume 6 or more drinks for stage access".;)

The question I am now now asking, WHY I WAS NOT ISSUED THE RCCL HANDBOOK??? :confused:

very well done cravecruising! we are sailing on Navigator on the 10th, this will be our 3rd trip on Navi in 2 years...and i agree with you, Navigator is a great ship / crew....food is good and just an easy ship to navigate over 5 days... just got off NCL EPIC inAugust...completely different experience...and yes - also a very good experience, just different.ao

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you for this review! It really got me excited for my cruise in just 20 days!

I have a question though. You mentioned that Labadee seemed a bit crowded. If it's just the Navigator there, do you think there will be an issue?

I was also on this sailing and had a wonderful time. The review is wonderful and I experianced alot of the same things. The staff was FANTASTIC and it was a fantastic time. I met so many wonderful people and enjoyed it major big time.:p

Archived