AFT cabins - HAL

esimon

What ship? And are you talking balcony or oceanview?

We LOVED our aft oceanview on Alaska's 14 day itinerary this year - cabin 7056. Large window overlooking a little used public deck. Just steps out our door to this deck, which we almost felt was our private balcony. Stairs up to the Lido deck for quick snacks or drinks - it was perfect! And Alaska viewing from the aft is awesome! Less expensive than a balcony as well.

Sorry - haven't been on the Noordam. Go over to the HAL boards and check out CC member Joanie's "sticky" at the top of the HAL boards. She's got photos of tons of cabins on all HAL ships. Also read thru the threads - I saw some about Noordam cabins this morning that you might be able to glean some info from. Good luck in your mission! Love the aft wake - just do it! LOL!;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are booked for 7083 on the Zaandam for the 14 day Sea of Cortez on April 10th.

DH found this room quite by accident and the more we read about it the more excited I am to be staying there. :D

Rockfan2

T-83 days til cruise

Rockfanz, I think you're gonna love that cabin! It is rather oddly shaped with a love seat and end table kinda slid back into a corner behind the bathroom wall, but it wasn't a problem for us. We used the coat rack back there to hang our coats, backpacks, etc., and put the remainder of our luggage that didn't fit under the bed under the end table. Kind of a "catch all" space that was not needed. We felt there was plenty of storage with drawers in the desk, hanging space and shelves in the closet, etc. Like I said, just STEPS out to that "secret" deck, where I predict you will spend a ton of time! Enjoy!

Archived