Enough time in Cozumel?

jolynn84

It is hard to do two tours in one day. IMHO cruises never give enough time in port, exception-any Jamaican port. I am a little old lady who has been hassled by the Jamaican straw market vendors and even once by the police/security when reboarding the ship. My shopping bag was grabbed from my hand--no one asked or told me they needed to see it, otherwise this old lady would have certainly complied. Lesson learned-I vote with my dollars and simply veto ports that don't seem happy to see American tourists.

Back to your question, if the tour time changes on either tour it would more difficult to squeeze both in one port visit.

Merry Christmas and happy cruisin' to all.

We are thinking about going on the Atlantis sub and then to the money bar for snorkeling and a couple beers. We willbe in port from 10 to 6 and I am wondering if we will have enough time to do both of these?

You have 8 hrs in port...the Atlantis sub tour is two hours, that leaves 6 hours. So say you have 5 hrs to do the snorkeling tour and get back to the ship at 5:30? If you linger over your beers or have more than you intended.........

In my opinion, you would not be missing anything if you didn't get to snorkel at the Money Bar! I don' t know if I missed the good spot or what, but that was terrible snorkeling to me. Can anyone tell me what is good about the snorkeling there? I had heard for years Dzul Ha! DZul Ha! When I finally made it there, I was like ""what the........................................????

Archived