Inside Cabin on Caribbean Princess

harishhere

Hi,

Planning to book Caribbean Princess to Southern Caribbean Explorer. I'm looking for inside cabins. I see categories L & M priced way cheaper ($150) than K (next category above them). Is there any specific reason for this ? Also, M category has just 3 rooms. All these rooms are GURANTEED. Should I consider to book this room ? Will it be very noisy ? Just scared since its priced way too low :)

All the interior cabins are basically the same with the exception of a few on the upper decks that are situated differently and are a bit bigger.

Usually the cabins on the lower decks are cheaper that the higher decks and the cabins at either end will be cheaper than the cabins in the middle. That's basically the only difference.

If you aren't particular where you are on a ship, then its okay to go with a guarantee. If you are particular on the location of your cabin then go with a category that allows you to pick out a specific cabin.

We have done both and like both. Frankly when I do pick out a cabin I prefer to go with a cabin on a lower deck, but many prefer the upper decks to be closer to the buffet and pools in the Lido deck.

We've done Guarantee Inside on the Caribbean Princess a bunch of times, and have ALWAYS gotten upgraded to the more desirable inside cabins. Of course, that's not to say that you might get one of those three cabins, but in any case, I think it's a win-win situation for you. Book the least expensive cabin that you'd be O.K. with, and chances are that you'll get the better location anyway.

Have a GREAT cruise.

"SKY"

We try to book an inside cabin that is near the center of the ship and has cabin decks both above and below it, rather than some type of "loud" public area. On this ship, we have had insides twice and never had any difficulty. I would rather pay the extra 30 or 40 dollars and get the area I want rather than taker a chance. But that is just my personality. Have a great trip.

We are booked on this cruise for Jan 16th sailing and we have an inside cabin on the Aloha deck. The cheaper inside cabins are usually situated on Deck 5 or 4, which we don't like to be at. Those are the entry deck to/from the ship and below.

We like to pay a little extra more to be higher up and more central to everything.

3 weeks away...can't wait

Archived