Royal Caribbean Logo Watch

mediator

I was on the December 5th (maiden voyage) of the Allure. My husband won a ladies Royal Caribbian watch with the logo on it. I have never seen this watch before. We cruise with a lot of people that have way more RCL cruises than us, and non of them have ever mentioned having/receiving a watch as a giveaway. It was given in an aluminum storage box. The top of it has a Crown and Anchor in the middle of the box. Very unique. I am glad that my husband one the raffle. Anyone else every see or have one of these watches?

I will enjoy the watch... along with my RCL mouse which I had won at a meet & mingle. One of my prized wins. I will ask around and see if we can do a picture because we are in the "challenged" group of how to do stuff on the computer. Like, we cannot even do pictures on the phone. So, if we can ask around and tell us how to, I will post it. If not, I'll be wearing it on every cruise I go on!!

I was on the December 5th (maiden voyage) of the Allure. My husband won a ladies Royal Caribbian watch with the logo on it. I have never seen this watch before. We cruise with a lot of people that have way more RCL cruises than us, and non of them have ever mentioned having/receiving a watch as a giveaway. It was given in an aluminum storage box. The top of it has a Crown and Anchor in the middle of the box. Very unique. I am glad that my husband one the raffle. Anyone else every see or have one of these watches?

My DW and I have C&A watches. If I remember correctly, we received them several years ago while sailing on a members cruise but I can remember which one. They were designed in, at least, two styles, one for men and one for ladies. I normally wear mine while sailing with RCL. Sometimes, an on board staff person will notice my watch and make a comment.

Interesting, but no my watch has at the top centered under the number 12

a horizontal box if and inside the box it has the RCL anchor to the left and the words Royal caribbean and underneath International _____________

the bottom says Japan Movt

This watch does not have the day/date setting as shown in the instructions. So I assume it is generic instructions for the Pedre Collection

of Promotional Products. The case they describe sounds like the alumunim chest I have for my watch.

Archived