Suites and Shows

For anyone that has cruised on the Allure in a suite, is the Concierge following the same system as Oasis and placing a sticker on your SeaPass card if you're booked in a suite so that you can enter any show? I think that they also added D+ to this also but not sure.

Hi Gordon

I was in a Suite for the 12/1 sailing and only had show my to sea pass card to get into a show which I didnt have a reservation for. No sticker needed. :D

Hi Gordon

I was in a Suite for the 12/1 sailing and only had show my to sea pass card to get into a show which I didnt have a reservation for. No sticker needed. :D

Glad to see that they have gone to this system. I was wondering why we needed a sticker in the past.

Thanks.

Hi Gordon

Good to know!! We were on the Jan. 2nd Oasis cruise last year and it didn't work that way. Although it didn't matter because we had reservations for all the shows. I just have one question. Did Maritza emailed you before your sailing?? Thanks for the information

Good to see the change:) I sailed in an OS for the Oasis inaugural and that was my one complaint on the comment card....spending what you do for a suite and then being told you had to wait in the stand-by line if you wanted to see a show twice or changed your plans around. However I don't belive they advertise that....I just came off Oasis and met a couple the first night staying in a GS....they had no idea they could just walk into any show....nothing was left in their cabin telling them so and the room steward unfortunately didn't even know how to turn the lights on:rolleyes:...I can't even tell you how thrilled they were after running into me and telling them what was included with their suite....they didn't even know they had access to the CL.

Good to know!! We were on the Jan. 2nd Oasis cruise last year and it didn't work that way. Although it didn't matter because we had reservations for all the shows. I just have one question. Did Maritza emailed you before your sailing?? Thanks for the information

No email from Maritza or Fernando before the cruise.

Good to see the change:) I sailed in an OS for the Oasis inaugural and that was my one complaint on the comment card....spending what you do for a suite and then being told you had to wait in the stand-by line if you wanted to see a show twice or changed your plans around. However I don't belive they advertise that....I just came off Oasis and met a couple the first night staying in a GS....they had no idea they could just walk into any show....nothing was left in their cabin telling them so and the room steward unfortunately didn't even know how to turn the lights on:rolleyes:...I can't even tell you how thrilled they were after running into me and telling them what was included with their suite....they didn't even know they had access to the CL.

They were lucky to meet you!!! ;)

On our January cruise there was nothing in the cabin stating about placing the sticker on your card. The Concierge did it when we went in to the CL for the first time. On our May cruise, there was a letter in binder of the stateroom explaining the perks of which this was included. Might be that those folks simply overlooked this one piece of paper. Plus the minute that we walked into the CL, Julian was standing there and placed the dot on our card without even asking.

• 4 weeks later...

We spoke to the concierge the first day and I asked if I needed to make a reservation for blue planet (I had reserved all the other shows ahead of time), or if we could just walk in since we were suite guests. He said we needed a reservation, and made one for us for that show. One night we wanted to try and see the ice show that I had booked for later in the week, and the staff at the entrance told us we had to wait in the stand-by line. By the time we entered Studio B, there weren't 3 seats together anywhere so we left and ended up seeing the show later in the week when we had reserved it.

We spoke to the concierge the first day and I asked if I needed to make a reservation for blue planet (I had reserved all the other shows ahead of time), or if we could just walk in since we were suite guests. He said we needed a reservation, and made one for us for that show. One night we wanted to try and see the ice show that I had booked for later in the week, and the staff at the entrance told us we had to wait in the stand-by line. By the time we entered Studio B, there weren't 3 seats together anywhere so we left and ended up seeing the show later in the week when we had reserved it.

We were on the Jan.2 sailing and had reservations for all the shows. Our cards were scanned on the entrance of each show. We were not given any sticker, but there were reserved seats for D+ and Suite guests on each show.

We were contacted by the concierges, Luca and Fernando, a week before our sailing. Maritza is the Diamond concierge.

If you were in a GS or higher then you should have received a sticker for your SeaPass card. Luca gave us one last week and Fernando took care of it this week.

We were in a Grand Suite. On the first day,I specifically asked Fernando if we could just walk in to the shows or if we needed a reservation. He said we needed a reservation and proceeded to make a reservation for Blue Planet, the one show I had not pre-reserved. He said nothing about a sticker nor did we receive any.

We were on the Jan.2 sailing and had reservations for all the shows. Our cards were scanned on the entrance of each show. We were not given any sticker, but there were reserved seats for D+ and Suite guests on each show.We were contacted by the concierges, Luca and Fernando, a week before our sailing. Maritza is the Diamond concierge.

We were D+ but not in a full suite. At the first show we attended, we asked if we were permitted to sit in the suite/gold card area. I was told NO as it is ONLY for gold suite cardholders. We were embarrassed and never asked again in any other show. . BTW, there were few D+ on the particular sailing.

We were D+ but not in a full suite. At the first show we attended, we asked if we were permitted to sit in the suite/gold card area. I was told NO as it is ONLY for gold suite cardholders. We were embarrassed and never asked again in any other show. . BTW, there were few D+ on the particular sailing.

On both weeks of our cruise they were keeping those seats strictly for those with a gold SeaPass card.

Archived