Super Shuttle from Bush Airport to Galveston?

browneyes7

Looks like the answer is no...they don't offer service from IAH or Hobby to Galveston. That's a shame. I know they need more transportation from the airports to the Port of Galveston.

Try this http://galvestonlimousineservice.com/iah.html . Only problem is that the shuttle only runs three times a day to and from IAH.

We're also flying to IAH in a few weeks and I was going to use them but for a few more dollars, we can get a private town car pickup, that suits our schedule better. :)

Looks like the answer is no...they don't offer service from IAH or Hobby to Galveston. That's a shame. I know they need more transportation from the airports to the Port of Galveston.

No scheduled service, but you can charter a SS van and they will go to the port. You would have to call the location directly - it isn't something you can arrange online.

Depending on how many people, the price can be very reasonable.

Supershuttle goes from George Bush to Galveston hotels and you can book it online. We booked a Shuttle from IAH to our hotel near the port from the website.

I just looked again and you're right...it did go from IAH to the Tremont House. I swear last week when I was checking that it said there was currently no service from Houston to Galveston. I checked and you can also book it from Hobby to hotels in Galveston, i.e. Harbor House. Hmmm...:cool:

Supershuttle goes from George Bush to Galveston hotels and you can book it online. We booked a Shuttle from IAH to our hotel near the port from the website.

I just looked again and you're right...it did go from IAH to the Tremont House. I swear last week when I was checking that it said there was currently no service from Houston to Galveston. I checked and you can also book it from Hobby to hotels in Galveston, i.e. Harbor House. Hmmm...:cool:

You are chartering the van. I believe if you look, the fare is the same for 1 person or 10. That they added the ability to the website is new since the last time I cruised from Galveston.

You are chartering the van. I believe if you look, the fare is the same for 1 person or 10. That they added the ability to the website is new since the last time I cruised from Galveston.

If that is the correct price for a van that holds up to 10 ppl, then that is a pretty good deal.

Archived