Equinox-Christmas cruise.

jackdiamond

We just returned; and, this cruise was outstanding.

Firstly, the food was exellent in all venues.

Secondly, our assessment of the quality of service and the attention of the staff was superb. By the way, the two aforesaid assessments were shared by everyone with whom I spoke, probably 200-300 folks'

Emabarkation and disembarkation were very smooth.

By the way, one comment I heard from many folks was simply that anyone who does not love this ship etc., might be well advised to seek pyschotherapy.

I will be happy to respond to any specific inquiries.

Happy New Year!

Jack: Been reading some disturbing comments on Blu re: food (that's subjective) and service (that concerns me). We are going on Eclipse in AQ in January. Any Blu comments?

On our cruise, both were outstanding. However, I cannot comment on the situation vis-a-vis the Eclipse, since our next three cruises are on the Equinox in the same category.

Have heard many negatives about the food in the main dining room. What do you have to say. this will be our 10th trip with Celebrity and have never been disapointed. I don't think you should have to pay for dinner for it to be good. You are already paying for the cruise and the food is included. Thanks in advance

My question is about the Solarium area.

I have read varying reports about the adults only status of the Solarium pool. Was it adults only during your cruise? Does this status apply only to the pool or the whole Solarium area?

Thanks!

Have heard many negatives about the food in the main dining room. What do you have to say. this will be our 10th trip with Celebrity and have never been disapointed. I don't think you should have to pay for dinner for it to be good. You are already paying for the cruise and the food is included. Thanks in advance

We ate in Blu, the Aqua Spa Cafe, Ocean View, the Mast Grill, and also the main dining room. We were never disappointed; and, the folks with whom I conversed who ate mainly in the main dining room had only good things to say about their cuisine.

We weren't as fortunate as you Jack..We also ate in Blu, the Aqua Spa Cafe, Ocean View, the Mast Grill, and the main dining room.....and at various times were disappointed in all - aside from Blu which we loved.....we will cruise with Celebrity again - but only if Aqua Class is available

We weren't as fortunate as you Jack..We also ate in Blu, the Aqua Spa Cafe, Ocean View, the Mast Grill, and the main dining room.....and at various times were disappointed in all - aside from Blu which we loved.....we will cruise with Celebrity again - but only if Aqua Class is available

Was your cruise on the Equinox?

Also, when did you cruise?

Archived