Best (not nude) beach? Are there any?!

margaret91326

Your best bet will be the beach at Great Bay, right in the bay that the cruise ships dock, at Philipsburg. At just about all other beaches you very well may see topless ladies. At Orient Beach and Cupecoy Beach you will see nudes and lots of ladies without their tops.

Take him to Orient and he'll think you are the coolest mom in town!:rolleyes: All his friends will think so too and he'll be the hit of his crowd when he gets home. It will be a carrot to keep him in line on the ship if you tell him if he behaves and doesn't bug you that he can go to Orient beach!

My husband and I would prefer not to see all the nude people walking around.

Are you saying your husband does NOT have any desire to take a peek at a nude lady strolling down the beach?????? You could always pick up some blinders to be worn by EITHER of you.

Take him to Orient and he'll think you are the coolest mom in town!:rolleyes: All his friends will think so too and he'll be the hit of his crowd when he gets home. It will be a carrot to keep him in line on the ship if you tell him if he behaves and doesn't bug you that he can go to Orient beach!

m steve: Exactly which post are you responding to here? :eek:

margaret91326: Go to Dawn Beach and Ms. B's if it's not very windy when you get there, or go to Mullet Bay Beach; from there you can walk over (or take a taxi) to Maho and watch the planes land. Personally, I'd go to Orient, even with the blinders.

Archived