Norwegian On TV

sealady1

Hello Everyone,

I just saw in the TV listings that Norwegian Cruise Lines is going to be featured on the show Undercover Boss this coming Sunday, January 2nd. The show airs at 9PM on the CBS network.

Have a good day everyone.

I LOVE this show- I cruise Royal but can't wait to see behind the scenes/ crew info. My daughter is recording it in case we forget, but I really want to see it on the 2nd. It's awesome that CEOs are willing to do this- they are usually SHOCKED at how hard it is for the regular workers. I loved the one when a CEO had to clean toilets, and was told he'd never make it as a shuttle bus driver at the Tampa airport.

I LOVE this show- I cruise Royal but can't wait to see behind the scenes/ crew info. My daughter is recording it in case we forget, but I really want to see it on the 2nd. It's awesome that CEOs are willing to do this- they are usually SHOCKED at how hard it is for the regular workers. I loved the one when a CEO had to clean toilets, and was told he'd never make it as a shuttle bus driver at the Tampa airport.

I love this show as well. I think it is great that a person who is in such a high position would be willing to do all the dirty jobs of a lower paid worker and gain a new appreciation for these hard working people. I hope this Sunday's show will lead to better working conditions for all the very hardworking crew members onboard cruise ships across the industry.

Archived