Cozumel

newtocruise11

We have a excursion planned that will be over at 12:15. Ship doesnt leave till 4:00. Is there much to do near the port where ship is within walking distance in Cozumel?

Yes, we actually were in Coz on the Valor the week of Dec 12th. We did the twista speed boat and private island excursion.

When our tour was over we went shopping which is located right by the ships. They have so many shops to choose from. Take lots of pics and have fun!

Remember Cozumel time and ship time is NOT the same. Cozumel is one hr behind.

Are you sure? From another thread (the dolphin one):

"Triumph (New Orleans) is in the Central Time Zone, just like Cozumel. No time issues there, if you're going on your own."

Are you sure? From another thread (the dolphin one):

"Triumph (New Orleans) is in the Central Time Zone, just like Cozumel. No time issues there, if you're going on your own."

But we don't know that the OP is on the Triumph. For instance, I am leaving of Valor in 1.5 weeks and well be visiting Cozumel. There will be a difference in time for me.

But we don't know that the OP is on the Triumph. For instance, I am leaving of Valor in 1.5 weeks and well be visiting Cozumel. There will be a difference in time for me.

Oh. Well in that case, I think dstone should have used "eastern time" instead of "ship time" -- because my ship time will indeed = Cozumel's. "Cozumel time WILL differ from ship time" was initially confusing to me.

Oh. Well in that case, I think dstone should have used "eastern time" instead of "ship time" -- because my ship time will indeed = Cozumel's. "Cozumel time WILL differ from ship time" was initially confusing to me.

Yeah I was mixed up too. Im leaving from Texas, so it will be same time. My wife will be glad to hear about the mall near the port. Thanks!!

according what your excursion is...many will drop you off downtown

and you can do a lot in a couple of hours...and then an easy cab ride back to the ship...and cabs are always easy to get.

Cozumel is a fun place to just walk into the shops and look....walk around the plaza/park downtown with the street vendors...find a nice place for lunch.

You have three hours from noon to 3....and the ship leaves at 4.

Yes, we actually were in Coz on the Valor the week of Dec 12th. We did the twista speed boat and private island excursion.

When our tour was over we went shopping which is located right by the ships. They have so many shops to choose from. Take lots of pics and have fun!

We are doing the twista in Feb, was it good? Reviews have been good so far, but........just thought I would check in with you. How was the weather? We were in Coz in Aug and only stayed by the ship, the shops and local resturants were enough to keep us busy all day. :D

Archived