Majesty of the Seas info please

I must start of by telling you I have never had a lousy time on a ship.....I sailed on the Majesty earlier this month and this was my first time on this class ship...I was pleasantly surprised how much i enjoyed myself on her...she is small but I would sail her again (for a short cruise)...first thing the stateroom and bathroom was the smallest I have ever been in (outside 4th deck)(does not help that just 8 days earlier i had a Junior suite on the Freedom)....My room steward and waiters were fantastic....she has 2 pools and 2 whirlpools neither was ever crowded....the windjammer was on the 11th deck...12th deck has Sorrentos pizza not a big pizza person so it was okay for me...also on 12th to the left on the pizza was a soup and sandwich place this was pretty goood...on the right side of pizza was Johnny Rockets, we had lunch ther once it was good (but there is a charge)...I had 6;00 dining it was never crowded and as i said our waiter and assit were extremely friendly and one of my favorite yet.....I will always prefer the larger ships mainly because we are very active and athletic people so love the large sports court and of course flowrider.... as a weekend getaway it was great fun (my friend and I left our husbands at home, this could have made the ship that much better;)) I would def sail her again for a sort getaway...happy sailings

We have a 4 night cruise booked on this ship and have never sailed on it before. We have an F2 OV gty booked and was wondering about the cabin and any other first hand recent experiences other sailers might have.

I know the ship is older but that is about it.

There are some pictures in my link below from 07. The ship still looks great, we just got off the 4 day cruise and loved Key West. The room is fine for a short cruise.

Archived