Cabo Massage

Kokopelli2

I searched on here and found some recommendations from about a year ago. Can anyone give me some updated info on massages in Cabo?

We are looking for massages for me and DW, preferably on the beach but not necessary. Looking for info on how long and the price also. Thanks!

I searched on here and found some recommendations from about a year ago. Can anyone give me some updated info on massages in Cabo?

We are looking for massages for me and DW, preferably on the beach but not necessary. Looking for info on how long and the price also. Thanks!

We were there last week and "stumbled" on the "Destiny Spa Pacific" located behind the Monkey Business Bar located on Marina Blvd about 150 ft up the street past the Giggling Marlin in the Plaza Marlin. You can e-mail them at luismirocabo@hoitmail.com DW and I got a 70 min massage for $25 ea (not as good as the Millenium Massage at the Krystal in PV but it was decent for the price) By the way, the Monkey Business makes a very good Margarita

Archived