Do the porters have staplers or tape in FLL

Baseball Lover

after struggling with a stapler that didn't work very well at a hotel, I now do it this way: At home, I print off the tags, fold them, and then use packing tape to protect it. With a hole punch, punch a hole at the end. Then I put them in an envelope that I carry with me, along with a couple of zip ties (bought at the dollar store). Then the morning of the cruise, I attach the tags very quickly. This makes them very durable and cheap to do!

http://www.*****.com/luggage-tags/cruise-luggage-tag-holder.html

Clear plastic to place the printed copy of your luggage tags in. They come with a plastic holder to attach the tags to your suitcase, and it will also hold the top of the luggage tag closed, so the paper doesn't fall out. It would also keep it dry and the print from running, should it rain.

http://www.*****.com/luggage-tags/cruise-luggage-tag-holder.html

Clear plastic to place the printed copy of your luggage tags in. They come with a plastic holder to attach the tags to your suitcase, and it will also hold the top of the luggage tag closed, so the paper doesn't fall out. It would also keep it dry and the print from running, should it rain.

I have these too and am glad I do. They are terrific.

Just print out the on-line tags, fold them as directed, then put a strip of wide clear packing tape on each side, effectively laminating the tag. Punch a hole at the end, then you can pass a rubber band or a loop of string through the hole to attach the tag to your luggage as you head to the pier.

Archived