Glory or Freedom

CMJFamily

We have sailed on the Glory twice and we just got off the Freedom on Sunday. WE LOVED the Freedom!!! It was the most beautiful ship we have ever sailed on! However, the ports would be the deciding factor??

I would not hesitate to return to the Glory, would LOVE LOVE to sail on the Freedom again too!

Sorry that this is not very specific! If you have a question, I will try to answer!

I have sailed the Glory twice and next month I will be on the Freedom for the second time. Both ships are great and are similar - I would go with the itinerary and then make your decision. Is there something specific that you are looking for in a cruise?

We are trying to decide between the Glory and Freedom for 2012. They seem to be very similar except for the Freedom is newer. I believe the Glory is in drydock soon? Any feedback would be appreciated!

I dont like Glory's itn. At this time but I LOVE the ship and the departure port! ;)

Have been on both ships, same class.

Luv's Crusin'

Thanks! Sounds like they are both good ships. I was wondering if the Glory was a little "rundown" since it is older? Also, are the food options similar? They are doing the same intinerary but one leaves out Fort Lauderdale and the other leaves out of Miami. It looks like price might be the deciding factor.

Archived