Concierge Class

judyfssw

Are the amenities for Concierge Class the same on all of the M class ships? We were on the Constellation two weeks ago, in an aft cabin where we had the blue covers on all of our chairs (two upright and two lounge). Yesterday, I noticed that the Summit which was docked in front of the Constellation in St. Thomas, did not seem to have the blue covers on their lounge chairs.

Are the amenities for Concierge Class the same on all of the M class ships? We were on the Constellation two weeks ago, in an aft cabin where we had the blue covers on all of our chairs (two upright and two lounge). Yesterday, I noticed that the Summit which was docked in front of the Constellation in St. Thomas, did not seem to have the blue covers on their lounge chairs.
We had the blue chair pads on Summit in December (aft FV, but CCs next door had them, too). Have done both Infinity and Summit CC and had pads on each cruise. Will be on the Constellation in about 6 weeks, another aft CC, and I expect we'll find them there, too. You left some for us, right?;) Which deck/cabin did you have?

Yesterday, I noticed that the Summit which was docked in front of the Constellation in St. Thomas, did not seem to have the blue covers on their lounge chairs.
If you don't have pads on your chairs when you board the ship just ask your cabin attendant to get you some. That's what we did on Millie last week.

the whole Concierge Class description inluding everything you are to get. When you enter the staterooms, make sure you have the luxury bed with pillow menu to chose from, the sofa pillows, the cusioned chairs & dressed table to dine at when you order a meal for the blacony, the vases in main rea n desk & in bathroom, the Hans Grohe showered head, etc. If anything is missing, then show them & get it.

We cruised during the first sailing with CC class on the Sky eck on Connie last September. Much was missing & we got a nice shipboard credit for our Panama Canal cruise this November & extras from Housekeeping manager such as chocolates, champagne & other gifts.

We were on the Constellation in the aft handicapped room (8176). That's what I zeroed in on when I looked at the Summit on Friday. You could see several aft cabins with white chairs. Have a look at the bridgecam on the Constellation on Friday and you'll see what I'm talking about.

We really enjoyed the covers, as a matter of fact my husband headed for one right away and would have stayed there for hours.

Thanks for your replies.

in the atrium who is CONCIERGE. He is able to get us on excursions that are full, getting us special things we like, etc. The phone has a button for him also.

Is there a real concierge for CC's or is this like the "suite" in Sky Suite - a marketing idea with no comparison to reality?

TELL ME MORE! I am going on Constellation 9201 March 19 and want EVERY bit of infor as to what I should expect and ask for (without giving myself heartburn worrying about it which I tend to do!) Thank you everyone.

Celebrity ConciergeClass

spacer.gif

When you stay in a Celebrity ConciergeClass Stateroom, you will receive these added amenities and more:

• Welcome champagne
  • Daily fruit selection
  • Fresh-cut flowers
  • Daily hors d'oeuvres
  • Menu of pillows - Conformance, Body, Goose, and Isotonic®
  • Duvets and pillow-top mattresses
  • Leather key holder, personalized stationery, a tote bag and umbrella
  • Double-thick Frette bathrobes
  • Hansgrohe® showerhead
  • VIP invitations to events
  • Early embarkation and debarkation
  • Dining and seating preference
  • Preference on shore excursions
  • Express luggage delivery

Here is a more complete listing that I forgot that I had saved!

Welcome champagne

Daily fruit selection

Fresh cut flowers

A menu of pillows: Conformance, Body, Goose and Isotonic

Pillow-top mattress

Duvets

Sofa Pillows

Leather key holder

Personalized stationary

Tote bag

Umbrella

The Bathroom:

Bath rugs

Bath mats

Oversized bath towels

Hand towels

Facial towels

Flower vase

Frette bathrobes

Hansgrohe shower head

Salon-quality hair dryer

A selection of shampoos, body lotions and soaps

Shower cap

Breath mints

Sewing Kit

Priority Service

Express luggage delivery

Priority Pressing service (service fee does apply)

Shoeshine valet

Priority Laundry service (service fee does apply)

Extended room service

Dining and seating preference (If the guests preferred dining time is not

available they will receive a priority wait list)

VIP invitations to events

Preference on shore excursions

Early embarkation and debarkation

The Veranda

Tables (suitable for two)

Cushioned chairs

High-powered binoculars

I have a question. My husband and I will be in CC but our son and gf will be in a regular balcony cabin. Will they be able to accompany us to special events and priority embarking and tendering? This cruise is his graduation gift.

Some special events are by invitation only and are the perks of that particular class of cabin. Sometimes you are requested to bring your invitation or confirm your cabin by showing your key card. You can talk with the person who used to be the Social Hostess--I think it's the Captain's Club manager now--and see if they can be accomodated.

The priority embarkation is no problem since they are traveling with you. Just all go in the same line together.

Your cabin steward will deliver your priority tendering tickets the night before the tender port. You might be "nice" to him/her and ask if they can bring 2 more for your son & friend. :D

I have a question. My husband and I will be in CC but our son and gf will be in a regular balcony cabin. Will they be able to accompany us to special events and priority embarking and tendering? This cruise is his graduation gift.

Just off the Millie. They never checked invitations when we went.

If they do. Just say - They're traveling with us.

Let the line ask the next question.

Just be gracious and keep moving forward.

I don't think they will tackle you to stop you from attending.

A lot of the CC class events are lightly attended.

So having two others does not matter that much.

Your cabin steward will deliver your priority tendering tickets the night before the tender port. You might be "nice" to him/her and ask if they can bring 2 more for your son & friend. :D

Just a side note to getting off before you ask it. There may not be a need for the other luggage tags.

What you want to be is in the priority disembarcation lounge with your travel mates.

You can always go to the other color area and find the bags.

You can't get into the priority area unless your with someone from that group.

Again.... They're traveling with us.

Worked well with the group I was with a week or so ago.

Plus another couple I had met on the boat.

Welcome champagne

Daily fruit selection

Fresh cut flowers

A menu of pillows: Conformance, Body, Goose and Isotonic

Pillow-top mattress

Duvets

Sofa Pillows

Leather key holder

Personalized stationary

Tote bag

Umbrella

The Bathroom:

Bath rugs

Bath mats

Oversized bath towels

Hand towels

Facial towels

Flower vase

Frette bathrobes

Hansgrohe shower head

Salon-quality hair dryer

A selection of shampoos, body lotions and soaps

Shower cap

Breath mints

Sewing Kit

Priority Service

Express luggage delivery

Shoeshine valet

Extended room service

Dining and seating preference (If the guests preferred dining time is not

available they will receive a priority wait list)

VIP invitations to events

Preference on shore excursions

Early embarkation and debarkation

The Veranda

Tables (suitable for two)

Cushioned chairs

High-powered binoculars

this sounds awesome - seriously considering CC but need to be convinced it is worth the $$

I've been wondering about those two items. Is this even more of a "priority service" than the "same day" service available to everyone for the extra 50% charge? If so, how much faster is it, and is this for even more than 50%? Anyone tried this?

I've been wondering about those two items. Is this even more of a "priority service" than the "same day" service available to everyone for the extra 50% charge? If so, how much faster is it, and is this for even more than 50%? Anyone tried this?

You get the Same Day service without the "additional" charge--just the regular fee for the service you use.

this sounds awesome - seriously considering CC but need to be convinced it is worth the $$

It depends on how much more the CC would cost you. In my opinion, if it's more than $150pp for a 7 day cruise I would think long and hard about it.

Char,

We will be traveling on the TransAtlantic in May and have gone ahead and booked the CC. Never have been on Celebrity, so no CC room exp, but it seemed like the extra 20 sq/ft. for 14 days in May mighttttttttt? be worth, the extra $800.00 for 2. I guess at this point I have to justify the cost. That is under $60.00 per day per room. But compared to SKY SUITE for another $1,000 /person.

oh well I will let everyone know when it is over.

Any coments

Thanks

Kevin

...Yesterday, I noticed that the Summit which was docked in front of the Constellation in St. Thomas, did not seem to have the blue covers on their lounge chairs.

Shhhhh! You don't have to tell the entire board they are missing. I really enjoy them in my back yard at home.

Char,

We will be traveling on the TransAtlantic in May and have gone ahead and booked the CC. Never have been on Celebrity, so no CC room exp, but it seemed like the extra 20 sq/ft. for 14 days in May mighttttttttt? be worth, the extra $800.00 for 2. I guess at this point I have to justify the cost. That is under $60.00 per day per room. But compared to SKY SUITE for another $1,000 /person.

oh well I will let everyone know when it is over.

Any coments

Thanks

Kevin

For a transatlantic it is definitely worth it for all those sea days! Makes it easier to swallow when you break it down on a daily basis :D

Actually, it's only $57.14 for 2 or $25.57 per day per person, which is only $4.14 per day per person more than the amount I listed as the consideration point:p

Boten, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to narc on you. I've seriously thought about how nice it would be to use on the lounge chairs in Aruba too. I wonder where I could get a couple? Anyone seen them advertised in a catalogue?

Archived