Day Passes available on Grand Turk????

crazzzielady

There are two other beaches as well. The furthest beach from port is the beach in front of the Bohio Beach Resort. There was a water needs rental desk renting snorkel gear, tubes and such. The resort with access to the bathroom and I believe food were there as well. Use of the beach was free. This beach was smaller and there were a lot of rocks and coral in the water quite close to the shore. If you have small children I would skip this beach. The second beach closer to the port is Governor's Beach. This beach was a bit larger. There was a sandy bottom with no rocks for quite a distance out. There were outdoor bathrooms on the site which were clean and had adequate room in the stalls to change. I don't remember seeing any food stands. Access to this beach was also free. If you are looking for a more relaxed beach experience then I would chose this place. The water was beautiful and the sand was nice as well. We spent a lot of time here sitting at the waters edge finding sea glass. If you need any more info or want to see pics I think I can dig some up. :)

Archived