All Things PRIDE!!

rrraydon

Brunch is 8:30am - 1:00pm according to Pride's May 2013 funtimes.

Thanks so much...I guess if you need an early breakfast (ie.we have an 8:30 am excursion scheduled one day) you have to order room service?...or is the buffet open yet?...Im big on breakfast...sorry if I sound obsessed! :D

Thanks so much...I guess if you need an early breakfast (ie.we have an 8:30 am excursion scheduled one day) you have to order room service?...or is the buffet open yet?...Im big on breakfast...sorry if I sound obsessed! :D

The buffet opens at 7:30am.

Just got off the Pride. Brunch was for sea days only. On port days they had a regular breakfast in the dining room. The times for it varied based on the time we got to port. We had time to eat in the dining room and get to our early excursions.

Just got off the Pride. Brunch was for sea days only. On port days they had a regular breakfast in the dining room. The times for it varied based on the time we got to port. We had time to eat in the dining room and get to our early excursions.

Thank you....I much rather relax over breakfast in the MDR with my coffee and be served our food rather than do the buffet.:D

We did this in 2010 and thoroughly enjoyed it. Our favorite part was the comfortable hammocks!

We did it in 2011 and enjoyed it. It is especially good if you have children.

There are plenty of beach chairs. You can even walk over and watch those swimming with the dolphins.

Great! I think we are going to try this, it looks fun.

11 more days!!

Oh, and another question. How can we get to Cape Canaveral? Is there a shuttle, or cabs? If so, how much? We don't want to pay all the extra for the ship excursion, I can get the tour tickets online for way less.......

Oh, and another question. How can we get to Cape Canaveral? Is there a shuttle, or cabs? If so, how much? We don't want to pay all the extra for the ship excursion, I can get the tour tickets online for way less.......

Just an idea for u if you are trying to save money while in port canaveral and want to see Kennedy space center. I requested passes for the space center thru my congressman it took about two weeks after I requested them to hear back but we got our request for 4 tickets granted in January. Then I found a company that will pick us from port and drop us back off, the cheapest I was quoted was $161 plus gratuity round trip and that was for a 8 people. Hope this helps someone. My mom hasn't gotten confirmation yet so hopefully she will in the next couple of days I would much rather pay $25 per person to go then whatever carnival charges.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

When you say "Cape Canaveral", do you mean taking a shuttle to the city of Cape Canaveral or do you have a specific destination in Cape Canaveral in mind?

is there shuttles going to cocoa beach from cape canveral and how much and or names???

is there shuttles going to cocoa beach from cape canveral and how much and or names???

When you step off the ship in Port Canaveral there are lots of shuttles lined up going to different places. They will be standing outside of their shuttles giving prices. We took the shuttle for $10pp all day rides. The shuttle stops at 3 places and continues on that loop all day. The stops are RonJon's (cocoa beach), the mall, and Walmart. You can get on and off all day long. It runs every 15 to 20 min.

When you step off the ship in Port Canaveral there are lots of shuttles lined up going to different places. They will be standing outside of their shuttles giving prices. We took the shuttle for $10pp all day rides. The shuttle stops at 3 places and continues on that loop all day. The stops are RonJon's (cocoa beach), the mall, and Walmart. You can get on and off all day long. It runs every 15 to 20 min.

By any chance do you remember the name of the mall?

Thanks

TT

I was on the Carnival Pride last week and had a great time. One of the downsides was the really really slow moving lines for sandwiches, Omelettes, and pizza. Also, the Omelettes are very small, both in the MDR and the buffet.

I was on the Carnival Pride last week and had a great time. One of the downsides was the really really slow moving lines for sandwiches, Omelettes, and pizza. Also, the Omelettes are very small, both in the MDR and the buffet.

How was pool area, Serenity area and chair hogs?

Thanks