Do balconies connect?

luv2travel2beaches

We are planning to book a Disney cruise for the first time....OMG I'm SO excited. There will be 10 of us. If we book adjoining balcony staterooms will the balconies have doors that we can open to connect them? We are planning to book the Dream and I know the info is not 100% verified yet for this ship.

From the print info I've seen and pictures taken since the launch, the answer is YES. Also, in video taken on float-out day you could see people and Disney characters moving effortlessly along several verandahs on the 6th deck.

I'm also looking forward to that feature because our group has three side-by-side staterooms, and we're anxious to be able to share one big verandah.

:cool:

We are going for the first time on the Magic in a few weeks and also have adjoining balcony cabins. Do the balconies also open up on the Magic as well?

Only a limited number of cabins on Magic and Wonder have that ability; most have solid walls between them. The only opening ones I've seen are between balconies of concierge-level suites.

Archived