Omg

TheRejector

Here I sit at work with my brand new calendar that I have just finished marking how many days I have left every day until my sail date. Is there a name for people like me. Is this condition treatable? I suspect a pina coloda and a cruise would help but only until my next booking.:eek:

LOL.....too funny and I am right there with 'ya. Except I found a digital countdown clock - so I don't even have to mark a calendar :o ;) The countdown keychain hangs on my board. People stop by all the time and ask...."how many days?" ;)

Just for the record.....20 days for my next cruise and 336 days until the one after that! ;) :D

It's an OCD thing. I have countdowns everywhere - calendar, computer, phone

Ok so how do I get my countdown on my phone? I have to feed this addiction. I hold everyone on this board at least partially responsible (bless each and everyone of you)!:D

Ok so how do I get my countdown on my phone? I have to feed this addiction. I hold everyone on this board at least partially responsible (bless each and everyone of you)!:D

If you have an iPhone there are 2 great apps......Always Cruising and Ship Mate - they are both free ;)

Joy the crowd. That is what keeps the excitment going. DH is just as bad as I am.

No, no, no I am much much worse than my DW, not only am I an addict but i'm proud of it. I just hope I don't end up on that stupid TV show, then again mabe they will treat my addiction by sending me on a cruise!:rolleyes:

I have a droid and i have the app and then widgetted it to my home page. I have multiple ones on there. and then I have the app Tripit so I can put the full itinerary in and it can monitor my flight status, etc. Oh yes I have OCD.

OOOOh I like you! And yes you got it bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Yes but at least I have OCD about everything. Now if I could go on a show and they cured it by giving me a cruise then you can sign me up. First thing I do in the morning is check all cruise prices, check if luggage tags are out yet. I have a white board next to my pc and I look over and check off the list every day at least 5 times. I'm OCD and neurotic - LOL LOL LOL

Add me to the list of the countdown obsessed! :o

My countdown started at 730 days. Last January 1st I put together a Word doc of all the important dates for 2010 and 2011. I included things like birthdays, anniversaries, yearly festivals that we attend, weddings, things like that. As each date passes I mark it off. I was sooo excited to finally be able to cross off January 1, 2011 this morning!!

Then there's the new 2011 calenders...I have 2 of them filled with Saturday countdowns (we have 56 of those left!) and milestone days like 300 days to go, 250 days to go...etc..I keep going back to look at the now filled in 2010 calender and I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by!

And if all else fails, I have my CC daily countdown!

I've heard that crusitis is also very contagious ... :)

I'm the same way.. Sad part is, I go on my first cruise in a week and I'm already planning a 2nd one my husband keeps rolling his eyes at me :p when I say if we like this cruise we should go on another for (xmas, b days, anniversary) :D I think I've been afflicted by the disease too..

Please give generously to the cruise line, destination of your choice. Remember someone you may know or love has been afflicted by this wonderful addiction just look at all those people on this site for example. And remember a cruise is a terrible thing to waste!;)

Archived