cabin question

bossmum1

Hi just received an upgrade to cabin 8022 balcony we were on Alantic deck before the upgrade. Anyone had this cabin and was it worth the upgrade. There are no pictures to view this cabin. Any help will be grateful

Chrissy

Hi just received an upgrade to cabin 8022 balcony we were on Alantic deck before the upgrade. Anyone had this cabin and was it worth the upgrade. There are no pictures to view this cabin. Any help will be grateful

Chrissy

On our last cruise we upgraded to a balcony suite after booking and could't find a picture. OH emailed Fred and they went and took a photo of the actual cabin and emailed it to us, great service:) It may be worth a try if you are woried.

Thanks Mrs TW For the link as i thought no lifeboat restricting the view as we only use the cabin for sleeping and changeing its fine We prob have our early morning cuppa on the balcony ahh bliss. Also thanks Dartmordan i will email FO WOULD be nice to see the cabin pic before hand regards to you both

Chrissy

On our last cruise we upgraded to a balcony suite after booking and could't find a picture. OH emailed Fred and they went and took a photo of the actual cabin and emailed it to us, great service:) It may be worth a try if you are woried.

hi just to say i must have caught F O ON A BAD DAY I had to ring them today because they had a couple of our details wrong so i asked about a picture of the cabin no can do he said ah well only time will tell only 108 days to go.

regards Chrissy

Archived