Freedom/Liberty: Rooms 9696/9701 (or 9396/9411) - Photos

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

That will be a great website as soon as more people know about it, and can start posting cabin photos. Awesome! I just got to see the FOS cabin 8638, which I am sailing in, in October! I am now going to go back and find some cabin pictures from my previous cruises and contribute to the website. So cool! :D

• 2 weeks later...
I am looking to switch to these 2 rooms. Is the balcony any bigger seeing its at the end of ship?

Look at post #8 on this thread for a photo. There is dead space next to the inside room but the balcony isn't really bigger. HTH!

• 1 year later...

Just booked this on FOS for this winter. Thank you so much for posting these pictures!! I was worried about the kids playing with the balcony door, glad to know they will not have a balcony door in their room!! Is the view still good on the balcony cabin? I'm a bit claustrophobic, does it feel closed off at all, or just slightly more private? Do you still get a breeze with the metal structure being there on the end? Can you see around it for an aft view?

It definitely had a breeze and I didn't feel any more constrained than a regular balcony. If you stood and balcony and looked out left you can see what you'd see from any other one in that area, not necessarily the aft tho. There is space between the last room and the aft. If you look at a deck plan you'll see a large white space. It's a crew stairwell so you really can't see to the aft from any room on the side near the aft

Archived