Earliest to Disembark

What is the earliest time I could possible disembark? I've heard that self disembarking could be as early as 6 a.m. What about regular disembarking? And is it true that Diamond members can get off the ship earlier? Sorry for all the questions - we have an early flight home and just want to plan ahead as we'll be traveling with our 1.5 year old and I want to make sure things go smoothly. Thanks.

Sorry, we will be sailing on January 30, 2011 on Liberty of the Seas out of Port of Miami. I guess I'm just debating whether it would be better to do self-disembarking or take advantage of priority disembarking as a Diamond member. I have a 10:30 a.m. flight but will also be traveling with a 1.5 year old so just want to make sure everything goes smoothly. Thanks.

Sorry, we will be sailing on January 30, 2011 on Liberty of the Seas out of Port of Miami. I guess I'm just debating whether it would be better to do self-disembarking or take advantage of priority disembarking as a Diamond member. I have a 10:30 a.m. flight but will also be traveling with a 1.5 year old so just want to make sure everything goes smoothly. Thanks.

Yikes, a 10:30 flight is really, really, pushing it, in my opinion. You need a back-up plan.

###

That is a really early flight; definitely do self-disembark. If things go smoothly you'll make it, but keep in mind ships can arrive late and (more often) there is a delay with customs clearing the ship (nobody may leave until customs give the all-clear. Liberty is a large ship, so there will be lots of people vying to be "first off." If you wait until after self-embarkation, you increase your chances of longer custom lines and longer lines at the airport (especially if multiple ships are in port that day).

Archived