Miami hotels with shuttles from airport and to port

cruisehappye2a

this might seem like a loaded question but I hope some of you can help. We are travelling with a toddler and we are trying to avoid bringing a car seat along. We are hoping to use bus style shuttles to get around. Are there hotels that will pick up at the airport and then take you to the port the next morning? we are flying in the night before. It is the port of

Miami.

Hotels in the Blue Lagoon area (Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites and others) near MIA are often suggested on these boards. All offer free airport shuttle, have dining and shopping options within walking distance (try Casa Juan for great Cuban food! :D), and can arrange for a commercial shuttle van service to POM the next day - typical fare is $10 per person, not sure if they will charge full fare for your little one? :confused: Good luck! :)

Hotels in the Blue Lagoon area (Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites and others) near MIA are often suggested on these boards. All offer free airport shuttle, have dining and shopping options within walking distance (try Casa Juan for great Cuban food! :D), and can arrange for a commercial shuttle van service to POM the next day - typical fare is $10 per person, not sure if they will charge full fare for your little one? :confused: Good luck! :)

Hey John,

Glad I found this thread - we are staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Airport South-Blue Lagoong as I scored a night for only 25,000 Hilton Points :D and I was about to start a post wondering if there where any good Cuban restaurants near the Blue Lagoon area and whamo :D Casa Juan - Thanks..

The next question is... a good place to get wine in the Blue Lagoon Area :)

We are staying the Hyatt Summerfield Suites(I think that is what it is called) the night after our cruise. It says that it has shuttle service. We too have 2 children (6 1/2 and 2 1/2) and we too don't bring along a car seat.

Hey John,

Glad I found this thread - we are staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Airport South-Blue Lagoong as I scored a night for only 25,000 Hilton Points :D and I was about to start a post wondering if there where any good Cuban restaurants near the Blue Lagoon area and whamo :D Casa Juan - Thanks..

The next question is... a good place to get wine in the Blue Lagoon Area :)

In the same shopping center as Casa Juan there is a liquor store with some wines to choose from, along with a Publix grocery with a pretty good selection -- they even threw in a fabric bottle carrier bag because I bought 5 bottles!:eek:

Besides Casa Juan there is a nice looking Italian place, a Chinese place, several fast food options (BK is closest to your hotel) and 94th Aero Squadron (steaks, etc. with a view of MIA) is a couple of blocks away.

Have a good cruise! :)

Im also wondering if anyone has stayed at Leamington hotel.? If so what did you think, I noticed it says airport and port shuttle. And Midtown Inn port of Miami is this a good hotel ? And is there anything around these hotels to do or get food.

Thanks in advance.

We don't leave till April so i still got lots of time..

Archived