Port of Osaka to Narita

hgill

> .,. no, not directly. It would require at least two train transfers (depending upon time of day and day of the week) and at least two bus or taxi rides. If you have the time, disposition and pocket book, the train is a great way to travel in Japan. Just be sure your visa matches the time you expect to spend in-country. If time is short, it might be easier to fly and take a bus transfer to the International Airport (I'm assuming that is where you want to go) in Narita.

> I always used American Express Travel on my trips to Japan. They seemed to be the most adapt at wheeled, train and air travel within Japan and there are offices in most major towns should you need them. You might give them a call to see if they can be of better assistance. Of course most international travel agencies would be of assistance also. I think Frommer's has a travel guide book to Japan which is a great source of contact information for travel and emergencies.

> Hope this helps.

By far, your best choice is not to fly our of NRT but to do so from Oaska, which is a large and busy international aiport.

But if you are already ticketed from NRT and cannot change to the same carrier out of Osaka (even with a change fee, it should be worth it in train fares and time saved), there are certainly bullet trains from Osaka to Tokyo Station. From there you can take the Narita Express non stop to the airport.

The web site for Japan Railroad should have timetables and costs

Archived