stateroom question

I'm going on the Dawn in a few weeks and was wondering about the inside staterooms. were on deck 10 inside stateroom. There will be 3 people in the stateroom. It accomodates 4 people. Is there 1 or 2 bunks that come out of the wall or is there 1 bunk & 1 bed that comes out from underneath one of the other beds.

We usually have 4 on an inside, and one is a trundle and one is a bunk. When the trundle is out the bed is 1 big flophouse bed! The kids love it LOL.. I am not sure in a 3 person only room, but I think if you call NCL and tell them the room number the will help you out! Have a great time!!!!!

With the trundle bed pulled out & setup - space will be very tight and little room to move around. If there is space, see whether you can get the room steward to set up 2 beds at 90 degree to each other along one wall - as in L shape arrangement - so that you will have a bit of room in the middle. Unless 1 of 3 in the room is a child or teen, s/he won't be happy on the upper bunk with the climbing up/down.

Archived