NJ travel agent

Hi Chika!

Just to let you know, it isn't entirely necessary to have a local TA (although some prefer that). I've worked with a TA in another state that I heard about thru these boards (email me if you'd like their name) and they are just wonderful.

Good luck finding a local agent though if that's your preference.

I understand we are not allowed to post the names of agents or companies on boards, but I have one that I have referred about 20 people to and nobody can beat her prices. Her service is great and she answers calls and e-mails promptly. She has refunded us significant money twice when the company had a sale just before we left or the internet price dropped (she monitors the prices). She is with a national company and I actually found them online but after many phone calls booking a cruise with her because of price, we discovered that she is in Burlington county herself, working for the national company. Last year she got us a rooms overlooking the Promenade on Voyager cheaper than most companies were selling inside rooms because her company bought a block of rooms years before. This company only does cruises so you have to do your own air, but it's worth it for me. I like choosing my air anyway and most TAs are charging a premium to book air for you now! I am in Burlington County. E-mail me at AOL using the name I use here as my screen name and put "Cruise Critic agent name" in the subject line and I will give you her info.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived